Monday, August 15, 2011

Evaluation Monday

Last Monday in Cambridge! Today began my last week of classes with the final History class focusing on Queen Victoria and her reign as queen. At the end of class to evaluate how much we retained, we were presented with the same 25 events in history that we were given on the first day and had to put them in order once again. We did much better this time than last, which was just great.

After class we had a more formal tea time in Hall where we were served scones to make us happy before we filled out evaluations for the program and each of our classes. it was a nice time to reflect on what we did and learned here and also to offer suggestions for future programs.

Then I had my final High Table which my Dad was able to join(its custom for visiting parents to have one High Table when they are in Cambridge). We had salmon again, of course, so the meal wasn't my favorite but I had a nice chat with Professor Merton and Lisa and even Gail a bit. Overall, my last High Table was a nice time.

I am now back in the library once more to finish up Shakespeare and doing some reading on Mary QS. Final essay due tomorrow, feeling good and ready to hand it in.

Until next time,

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment