Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Routine Wednesday

Greetings friends,

It was a lovely sunny in Cambridge today, good weather to clear the mind and take a walk. Nothing too exciting to post today as it was another day of work and classes. I'm very excited to go to Stratford again tomorrow. We'll be seeing A Midsummer Night's Dream and I am very anxious to see of the RSC does another wacky interpretation.

Tonight is more of the routine I've easily fallen into while studying in Cambridge. Dinner, homework party with the girls and then off to bed. Since this is our last weekend in England (sad face) the plan is for a fun Friday and then Saturday and Sunday doing school work with some punting happening whenever it gets sunny. Until then, I'm alternating between my 3 final papers/projects, kicking butt and taking names. Bring it on Shakespeare and Oliver Cromwell. Bring it on.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment