Monday, August 8, 2011

Manic Monday

Busy day busy day! Lots of reading and writing as I head into finals week in Cambridge. Please excuse the briefness of my post but I do believe I gave you plenty to read yesterday about Scotland.

Today was history class and reading Shakespeare for class tomorrow. I now have all three finals assignments and they are as follows:

1. In-class exam for history which includes source analysis of early modern texts and two essays written about a monarch, ruler or theme of the class.

2. A final essay for Shakespeare class discussing an aspect of performance from a list of topics (I have it narrowed down to four as of now).

3. A final presentation for Shakespeare class where I choose one of the 4 plays read and and create my own adaptation including dress, setting and key scenes.

Needless to say, I have plenty to do so bear with my posts and vote in my poll!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment