Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Walking and Writing

Hello,

Another sunny lovely day in Cambridge town. I woke up and went for a walk today to find some places for my Dad to stay when he comes to visit next week. I have come to the conclusion that Cambridge is full of cute B&Bs. Lucky for me, it was a great morning for a walk.

After a quick lunch of bread and cheese, it was off to Shakespeare class to discuss A Midsummer Night's Dream. We had our second oral quiz which was scary and informative. Next it was on to two different film versions of the play which were both rather comical. I feel like no matter what, when you put Shakespeare on film it will always have an air of humor. Once I was handed back my midterm essay (happy grade) it was tea and some more writing before dinner.

This week is rather ordinary in the manner that its lots of work, the same stuff every day. This weekend is my last full weekend in Cambridge so the girlies and I plan to mix studying with fun. This Saturday we will punt! Until then its back to the grind of two essays and a presentation.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment