Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretend today is Saturday

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. Lapwing (my wireless) decided not to work all day so I was unable to post. Lets just pretend today is Saturday and here is the post I had already written up. Cheers.

"It has happened. Today is my last Saturday in Cambridge. Its odd to think that I've been away for almost 6 weeks, even more odd to think I haven't touched a cell phone in over a month. Its a rather liberating feeling actually to be apart from it. I mean, I have had my computer this time away, but when I'm out and about its completely unhindered by technology.

Since this is the final hooray weekend, I'll be partying in style. And by partying in style I mean working on two Shakespeare essays and reviewing a couple hundred years of English and Scottish history. Go crazy. I will try and make some time for fun. Last night was the talent show and then karaoke and today maybe we'll finally go punting. Either way, its a homework day in preparation for finals week."

No comments:

Post a Comment