Friday, August 12, 2011

So much Talent

Hey all,

I'm rather tired and my bed is calling so here is an overview of my final full Friday in England. I slept in today which was marvelous, getting myself ready for the weekend. After that it was Shakespeare all afternoon, switching from final essay to final presentation. I'm excited about my finals and have a nice weekend to get most of the work finished before my final week of classes! Tonight was fun with the UNH Cambridge Summer Program Pizza Party and Talent Show. Turns out that there are a lot of talented people on this trip. We ended the night with some karaoke. Now that I've seen my friends and professors sing, together and apart, my life is that much happier. Tomorrow is much of the same- homework day and fun time in the evening.

Until then, Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment